Dodie Mazzuca, former LPGA Tour Player and Golf PROformance founder will introduce you to a new way of thinking on the golf course. Following her tour career, Dodie expanded her knowledge of the game through the Titleist PerformanceInstitute (TPI) and teaching for the Golf Digest Schools. She currently teaches golf in Santa Cruz, CA and Reno, NV. Her background in mind mechanics, technical skills, and competitive golf also contributes to the dynamics of the Golf PROformance programs. Dodie’s teaching philosophy is to keep golf simple, focused, and efficient. All are elements for peak performance.
For more information, Contact Dodie Mazzuca by clicking here
- Golf PROformance LLC Founder
- Author of Golf Sūtras and Daily Golf Tap-Ins
- LPGA Tour Player 2001, 2002
- NCAA First Team All-American
- NCAA First Team Academic All-American
- 4 Consecutive Years MVP – University of Washington
- Winner of 14 Professional Tournaments
- Competed in 2 U.S. Women’s Opens
- Director of Instruction, Troon Country Club (Scottsdale, AZ) 2012-2017
- Golf Digest Schools Instructor 2003-2005
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist
If the form below does not work, please contact me directly:
Delaveaga Golf Course Phone Number: (831)-423-7214.
For lessons or general inquiries, please use the form below.