Dodie Mazzuca, former LPGA Tour Player and Golf PROformance founder will introduce you to a new way of thinking on the golf course. Following her tour career, Dodie expanded her knowledge of the game through the Titleist Perfomance Institute (TPI) and teaching for the Golf Digest Schools. She currently teaches in Santa Cruz, CA year round. Her background in mind mechanics, fitness and golf flexibility also contributes to the dynamics of the Golf PROformance programs. Dodie’s teaching philosophy is to keep golf simple, focused and efficient. All are elements for peak performance.
For more information, Contact Dodie Mazzuca by clicking here
- Golf PROformance Founder
- Director of Instruction, Troon Country Club (Scottsdale, AZ) 2012-2017
- LPGA Tour Player 2001, 2002
- NCAA First Team All-American
- NCAA First Team Academic All-American
- 4 Consecutive Years MVP – University of Washington
- Winner of 14 Professional Tournaments
- Competed in 2 U.S. Women’s Opens
- Golf Digest Schools Instructor 2003-2005
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist
If the form below does not work, please contact me directly:
Delaveaga Golf Course Phone Number: (831)-423-7214.
Email me at email@example.com
For lessons or general inquiries, please use the form below.